Thursday 6 September 2012

BLOG HIATUS

Hello, my darling Dear Readers! I come to you today to announce (as the blog title suggests) that there will be a short blog hiatus starting next Tuesday and lasting for one week. I'll be back as normal the Tuesday after, the 18th of September.

Before anyone panics - everything is fine! Nothing catastrophic has happened. It's just that my parents are going on holiday next week, to a place that has its own a dialysis unit which will be looking after my dad while they're away. And that means I get a week off too (yay!). Since my The Night Itself edits came back to me this past weekend, this seems like a really opportune time to get as much work done, both on the edit and on book #2 of the trilogy as well. I actually meant to tell you guys about this on Tuesday but I forgot. My bad.

However, I might have some interesting news for you tomorrow. I literally can't tell you a thing about it at this stage because nothing has been confirmed and no details have been given. If I GET any details and am allowed to share, I'll do a post about it on Friday. If not, you'll know because there will be no post.

Goodness, that was cryptic. I'm like a ninja. A blinky, blonde NINJA.

In any case, have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Rachel Balcombe said...

Pleasedoapostpleasedoapostpleasedoapost

You can't just DROP teasers like that on the internet where anyone with delicate feels can see it. It's not FAIR! I have to go to a Fairytale/Bros. Grimm conference tomorrow and all I'll be thinking about ALL DAY is whether you'll post anything or not. I hope you're happy.

Zoë Marriott said...

Rachel: Maybe it will help if I tell you that it's looking very likely there won't be a post at all? I don't think The Event is going to be happening now. So you can pretty much go off assured that there won't be another post on Friday :(

Isabel said...

Wow, that's a fantastic opportunity! Good luck with all writing-related stuff. :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Isabel: Thanks, hun :)

Rachel Balcombe said...

:( Ah well. In that case, good luck with your writing week!

Zoë Marriott said...

Rachel: Thanks :)

Rebecca Lindsay said...

Have a good writing week :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Rebecca: It's mostly over now, but I'll tell you all about it on Tuesday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...