Thursday 28 February 2019

THANK YOU!

Hi Guys - happy Thursday. Very quick update for me today as I'm literally on the train home from my Fellowship in York, but I wanted to commemorate this:


And this:



And this whole thing in general!

Pretty exciting, huh? Especially a month before release! And all the result of amazing support from Dear Readers. Pre-ordering a book is the number one best thing anyone can do to support an author they love or a book they're excited for, and I'm so grateful for everyone who has. If you can't pre-order, though, don't despair. A purchase in the first week of release - the week of the 4th of April in this case - is the next best thing, but you can also help by requesting the book at your local library, or leaving a review for it on Amazon or Goodreads. Just talking about it on Twitter or with your friends can make a difference, and I'm humbled and delighted by the number of people who want to do that.

This is a special book to me, and I really hope that it will be special to you, too, once you get the chance to read it.

Barely a month to go now, everyone! Whoop, whoop!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...