Monday 8 November 2010

AND...IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE


Okay. So now, in addition to the sprained ankle, dislocated toe and bruised hip that I gained on Friday, I've also caught my first cold of the winter. Probably from the hours I spent waiting in the hospital A&E. I both look and feel like something grey and soggy that one of my cats might bring up after an extended grooming session. If I could walk, I'd be walking (well, shuffling) around the house covering all the mirrors.

Sorry guys, but I'm bailing on today's post. Even I'm not capable of being entertaining when I'm this wretched. I'll be back when I've down a few gallons of fruit-juice and chicken soup. In the meantime, take care of yourselves.

In closing: BLERGH.

8 comments:

Alex Mullarky said...

Enjoy the fruit juice... chocolate and a film in bed always makes me feel better :) At least illness is a valid excuse for self-indulgence :D

Isabel said...

Aww, sorry Zoe!!

Anonymous said...

Nawh, The colds these days are horrid and really hard to shake... FEEL BETTER SOON!

Jess,

Zoë Marriott said...

*Croaky Voice* Thanks guys. I'll try to be a normal human again by Wednesday *Pathetic Cough*

bfree15 said...

Ah I feel for you Zoe. Get well soon!
I've only just got over my cold and this awful weather doesn't help. We need more sunshine.

Zoë Marriott said...

Thank you. I'm so frustrated because I was looking forward to finishing FF this week and what with the gammy leg and the stuffed up head I can't seem to get my act together at all. Argh.

Anonymous said...

Just chill and relax and allow your cold to pass through, i think we all can wait a little longer for your awesome book :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks, Anon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...