Friday 7 October 2011

WORDLE IS TEASING YOU...

Wordle: Barefoot on the Wind

This is the Wordle that I made the other day for a book I intend to write in the future. As you can see, the story has a tentative title of Barefoot on the Wind (some of you may recognise this title and remember it from an unpublished story that sometimes shows up in my writing credits. I've been waiting for a chance to use the title again, since I love it).

This is not Big Secret Project. In fact, it's barely a twinkle in my eye. But I have written a synopsis for it, and on a whim fed that into the website. As always, Wordle did its strange magic and created this, which tells you so many wonderful and intriguing things about the story, I can't even stand it.

Go on! Make some guesses! What do YOU think it's about?

12 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh my gosh, that's SO cool!! And I love the title!

(Enchantress? Beast? Cage? Monster? Moon? Maze? I'm really, really intrigued!! :D)

Zoë Marriott said...

Isabel: Mission accomplished, then!

Jayaly said...

Hmm. Dark scary forests? Babes in the Wood?

Zoë Marriott said...

Rosie: Definitely dark scary woods. Not sure the characters would count as babes, though. Well, in one sense...

borko said...

It's about Hana, her love - Itsuki, her father and a forest monster?

Zoë Marriott said...

Borky: In a nutshell! Well done :)

Rebecca Lindsay said...

borky:Good guess!
Zoe:It sounds really intrigueing :) Do you think you are going to work on it once you've finished Big Secret Project?

Zoë Marriott said...

Rebecca: I'm hoping to work on it at the same time, actually! Hopefully there will be gaps between books in Big Secret Project, and having something completley different to focus on ought to give me vital distance.

Megz said...

Oh my gosh, Zoe, the Shadows trailer on YouTube has hit EXACTLY 1,001 views! (Well, at least when I looked at it now!) I'm the 1,001st VIEWER! YIPEE!

Zoë Marriott said...

Megha: Oh, wow! Thank you! Now I can get in touch with my publisher and hopefully we can get the Director's Cut version!

Megz said...

I can't believe I'm the lucky viewer. (You know, cos I made it 1001. lol.)

Zoë Marriott said...

Special bonus point for you, Megha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...