- Awesometastic competition to win all kinds of drool-worthy books which haven't been released yet. I've already entered!
- I've written and delivered the synopsis for the two book series (currently just titled FrostFire One and FrostFire Two, but hopefully something less lame in the near future) to my editor. Now we cross our fingers for a positive response.
- And since I've already finished the first rough draft of Book One - YES! FINISHED! - I'm now giving myself my traditional week off before I start on Book Two, which means I get to read all the amazing books in my TBR pile! Whoohoo! I've already started Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm struggling with it a little at the moment, mostly with Grace's POV, but am pressing onward.
- There is a farmer's market in town today, and I'm about to head out to sample local cheeses and breads and other yummy stuff. For my dinner tonight, I intend to make grilled portobello mushrooms with goat's cheese and a poached egg, followed by homemade leak and blue cheese soup. Yes, that's right - I am a cooking goddess.
- Have a book trailer for The Swan Kingdom! Pretty, pretty...
Friday, 30 July 2010
FIVE THINGS ON A FRIDAY
I have no idea who came up with Five Things on a Friday, but I see it all over the place, so I thought I would join in.