Tuesday 28 July 2015

FRAIL HUMAN HEART BLOGTOUR: DAY #2

Happy Tuesday, my lovelies! Day #2 of the FRAIL HUMAN HEART Blogtour is upon us and is hosted by Katie at KitKatscanRead!

Head over there to check it out - and if you haven't already, check out my new and improved website at www.zoemarriott.com too, and let me know if there's anything you miss from the old site or anything new that you'd like me to include there.

I'm also still appealing for more reviews - good, bad, or in-between - for FRAIL HUMAN HEART on Amazon. I appreciate the ones I have so much, but it's still looking pretty lonely with only three reviews compared to the twenty-four that THE NIGHT ITSELF has. Don't think that you need to write great scads of stuff if you don't want to. Just a line or two with your impressions of the book and whatever star rating seems right to you is perfect (although I admit that I do read and enjoy longer reviews, that's between me and my nosy conscience).

See you tomorrow, cake-pops!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...