Saturday 3 July 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE....



Hopefully the video says it all. Some spills, some thrills, some over-the-top special effects, some chic 1940's hats and some hi-lol-rious tomfoolery. All in a day's work for this author.

My only problem is that winner number 3, Ryuuoh Elf, did not leave an email address. Now, she does have an LJ, but it's Friends only and has anonymous comments disabled, and I DON'T have an LJ. So if you're reading this, my Elfy friend, please email me so that we can get your prize sent out, okay?

For those of you that didn't win - I'm sorry! I really wished I could have given a prize to everyone. Especially for the ones who were so excited over the draw they nearly peed themselves (you know who you are). Tell you what: when I hit the NYT Bestseller's List, all my blog followers will get a prize! Make it happen, people!

And in the meantime, keep checking back. There will be further contests and giveaways, especially as we approach the release of my next book in July next year. There will also be further posts on writing, inspiration, getting published, books and all that good, good stuff. It's win-win!

14 comments:

Angelique said...

Congrats to the winners and just have to comment on what a fun video that was =)

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks V&T - and congratulations to you on having such an awesomely bizarre screen-name.

Michelle Santiago said...

woo-hoo!! **doing the happy dance**

thank you zoë!!

Zoë Marriott said...

Congratulations, Chelley!

Chel said...

Congrats winners! :3

Zoë Marriott said...

Very good of you to say that, Anne. Whenever I don't win something (which is *often*) I curl up into a tiny, sulky ball and mutter to myself. Your way is far more mature!

Cherry said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners!!

Zoë Marriott said...

Thanks for commenting, Cherry. Maybe it'll be your turn next time.

Alessandra said...

"Where the heck is my drumroll" LOL!

Well, too bad I didn't win, but I can always buy myself a copy of The Swan Kingdom with the pretty blue-purple swirls.

BTW, I've never read a book where the heroine had my name. Alexandra as "protector of men", eh? Clever :)

Zoë Marriott said...

Ha ha - I was really hoping someone would quote that line back at me. I giggled about four times trying to get it out with a straight face.

Yes, that's just why I picked the name! One of my favourites and very beautiful. Lucky you: you won in the name stakes, even if not in the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

I have to get something off my chest, you are my favourite author ever AND you're you're sort of semi-local, which makes you even awesomer. KEEP WRITING! I reckon it would be awesome if you got a sequel to Daughter of the Flames out. But can't wait for the new books and you're writing based of Feudal Japan, which I'm SUPER happy about :D

Zoë Marriott said...

Wow, thanks Jadey! That's really nice to hear. I'm still busily working away on that Daughter of the Flames sequel (as you can see - my progress metre keeps creeping forward) and the Feudal Japan book is out pretty much exactly one year from now. Soothe your withdrawal symptoms in the meantime by staying here and talking to us all. We love it!

Anonymous said...

aha thanks, i've just posted a short review for The Swan Kingdom http://inkscratchers.blogspot.com/2010/07/swan-kingdom-zoe-marriott.html it's my first review but feel free to check itg out, I'm not a professional or even a good reviewer, but just thought i'd share the like.

Zoë Marriott said...

I will definitely check that out, thanks Jadey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...