Thursday 2 September 2010

THE WINNER OF CLOCKWORK ANGEL IS...

And the competition is CLOSED.

Thank you to everyone who entered! You all spread the word so well - you guys rock.

Now for the news you're all waiting for - the name of the winner. I used a random number generator based on the number of entries recieved and it picked (drumroll please)...

Cass (Words on Paper)

Congratulations, Cass! Email me with your address as soon as you can. The quicker I get your address, the quicker you get your prize, which includes the aforementioned copy of Clockwork Angel and random other surprises from my writing cave.

And then I felt guilty because I only gave away one prize. So I used the random generator again and this time it picked...

Alex Mullarkey

I don't have a copy of Clockwork Angel for you, but I will send you your choice of either a signed copy of Daughter of the Flames, or a signed copy of The Swan Kingdom, and some bookplates. Again, email me ASAP to give me your address so I can send this stuff out to you.

OK folks - back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...